[3830] TBDC K7RL Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K7RL Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 10:06:16 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.50

Total:  QSOs = 312  Total Score = 1,747

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Higher than normal QRN and wicked QSB at times made for an interesting
combination.  Thanks to those that hung-in there to complete the Q!  Signals in
general seemed much weaker than usual, and after reading some of the other
reports, I am glad it is not just me!  Were there more LP and QRP stations this
time?

One of the most frustrating QSB moments was being called by MD0CCE, only to
have his signal fade out completely before I could get his grid square.
Unfortunately, I never heard him again.  My apologies Bob.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

73 de Mitch, K7RL