[3830] OK RTTY NQ4S SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nq4s@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] OK RTTY NQ4S SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 03:12:56 -0800
                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: NQ4S
Operator(s): NQ4S
Station: NQ4S

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  17    54       4        0
   20:   5    10       5        1
   15:   1     2       1        0
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  23    66      10        1  Total Score = 726

Club:

Comments:

First RTTY contest since rebuilding my station at a new residence.  Only had a
couple of hours to play but it did give me a chance to try out two of my attic
antennas on a couple of bands.  10M was just dead, but that isn't uncommon
these days.  Managed to work on 15M, 20M, and 40M.  80M wasn't workable because
of RF in the shack.  Have to do some more work to protect against that.