[3830] TBDC W2ID Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W2ID Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:01:00 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W2ID
Operator(s): W2ID
Station: W2ID

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN20
Operating Time (hrs): 0

Total:  QSOs = 1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

Still being plagued by the continuous S9 + 10dB powerline noise that started
around December 1.  As much as I really wanted to do this contest, I just
didn't have the heart to battle the noise for another weekend on 160m. I have
found what I believe to be the offending pole, and have notified Jersey Central
Power & Light. Waiting patiently for them to fix it. Hopefully it will be fixed
in time for ARRL DX...   The QRN is S8 or greater all the way up to 148 MHz.