[3830] NCCC Sprint K0TG LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0TG LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 19:41:04 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - December 31

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): :37

  160:
   80:
   40:  34     6
   20:   1     1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  35     7  Total Score = 245

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

With no 80 meters yet, it looks like I will be first to report!

Thanks to K0AD for the one and only 20 meter QSO.

A good way to end the year.  I hope to see you all in the next year on NS and
all the other operating events as well.

Hopefully I can drudge out to the swamp and get that 80 meter coil fixed soon
and get on 80 again.  I am just having to much fun fixing ice dams on the house
to tend to antennas.  ;) I sure miss 80 as it tends to be a single band event
for me otherwise.

73, John  K0TG   HMY!