[3830] NAQP CW N9RV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9rvee@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N9RV Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 06:54:59 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   14    11
   80:  138    41
   40:  355    52
   20:  308    47
   15:  288    46
   10:   53    18
-------------------
Total: 1156   215  Total Score = 248,540

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Was tough to keep the motivation knowing that I didn't have a 160 antenna.
Spent quite a bit of time in the snow trying to get one up, but had too many
other things break needing attention to get it finished.  Made a pass through
the band on my 80m dipole and was amazed to work guys!  NO3M sure has good
ears!

Wow, I really echo KL9A's comments on propagation.  I thought the 20m antenna
was broken, and then it was the 40 that was broken.  15, on the other hand,
never wanted to close.  10m was open like gang busters to GA and AL.  Worked
every one that had a key.  Nice little spurt, but nothing after the first 40
mins.

Nice to work K0SN in my own county for the MT mult.  This is one of the best
contests of the season and I am going to be ready next year!

  - Pat
    N9RV