[3830] NAQP CW K5GO M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5dx2005@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5GO M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 10:42:00 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5GO
Operator(s): K5GO, K5LG, K0RO, N5RR, W5KI, K0NI, N5DX
Station: K5GO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  258    50
   80:  517    57
   40:  492    60
   20:  424    61
   15:  131    45
   10:   10     5
-------------------
Total: 1832   278  Total Score = 509,296

Club:

Team:

Comments:

As usual, this contest is one of the highlights of the year for us.  We had a
great group of operators and are pleased with our score.  Activity was down
from last year.  We made 200 fewer QSOs this year, but had 50 more multipliers,
thanks to 15 meters.  What does it take for 10 meters to open?  Sounded great
into California and then just died.

Still missed some easy mults, like OK and VE7 on 20 meters.

Kevin, N5DX