[3830] NAQP CW W2FU M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2zn@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W2FU M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 17:07:58 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W2FU
Operator(s): K2TJ, N2ZN
Station: W2FU

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

  160:  221    52
   80:  472    55
   40:  464    61
   20:  355    54
   15:  125    32
   10:    6     3
-------------------
Total: 1643   257  Total Score = 422,251

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Team:

Comments:

Score slightly down from last year, but mults were up.  QSO total on 10 meters
is six times higher than last year!  Our 80 and 160 QSO totals are down from
last year; not sure if RTTY RU took some normally casual CW ops away from this
contest.  Lowband conditions generally seemed flat.

We didn't have any major run ins with the RTTY ops, even on 40 meters, so it
looks like things worked out OK with the two contests sharing spectrum.

Lots of fun working the usual participants, and very pleased to have lots of
stations QSY for us-we do appreciate the effort!

Thanks again to Jeff and Andy, K0SM for all their work in getting the station
ready for M/2.  It is lots of work converting a station that is normally M/M to
be a functional two position station for M/2.

Congrats to the other M/2 stations out there; looks like there are some nice
scores.

73,

Andy, K2TJ and Ken, N2ZN