[3830] RTTY Roundup N0KBD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N0KBD Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 17:09:53 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N0KBD
Operator(s): N0KBD
Station: N0KBD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Minneapolis
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
   80:   86
   40:  152
   20:  337
   15:   79
   10:    1
------------
Total:  655  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 19  Total Score = 47,160

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

That was the most fun I've ever had in a solo contest. Great rates, even
struggled with some pile ups. The bands were fair, good for states side. I got
some Europe and SA, no Asia.

Still learning to use the amp. Ran about 50 w into the SB201 with avg 350w out.
It sure made a difference in holding a frequency and runs. Cut through most of
the piles I called. Very happy with the Butternut HV2R?. Very good 40m antenna
and not so bad on 80. Using the 160m loop for 20 and 15m was weird. 15m
produced lots of RF in the shack. Only the amp and rig meter seemed to work. I
monitored SWR so I didn't worry. But I need to get my beam up this spring.

Worked the bands with K0KK. K0KX, K0JA and K0JE found me everywhere. That's
from memory. I just might try one of K0RCs log analyzer and see what I can see.