[3830] RTTY Roundup VE3CV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VE3CV Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 17:56:57 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Varna
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
   80:  155
   40:  168
   20:  109
   15:   92
   10:    4
------------
Total:  528  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 34  Total Score = 46,464

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

This stuff is addicting.  Planned just to do some S&P and DXing, but once I
started I couldn't stop, except for breaks to shovel snow so I wouldn't get
snowed in the shack.  Had to walk through 3 foot drifts anyways to get home.
Missed ND and DC and most of the Maritimes and Arctic.  Nice to work VE9DX in
the last 10 minutes.  Tried running with 50W but was less productive than S&P,
except on 80m.  Nice to have everything working well for once.  Was going to
get set up for FSK so I could use the narrow filters, but procrastinated and
stayed with AFSK that I knew was working.
Thanks to all the fine OPs for the Qs.  Don't think I've broken 500 Q barrier
before.
Cheers,
Jeff  VE3CV

Yaesu FT-1000MP 50W