[3830] NAQP CW K6VVA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3832@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6VVA Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 18:41:44 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: RF HOLE
Operating Time (hrs): 30mins

  160:
   80:  70     27
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  70     27  Total Score = 1,890

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Didn't plan to operate at all due to QRL with workers during the day and two
dinner event conflicts Saturday Night.  Ended up bailing out of both the latter
due to lower back problems, but decided to tough it out for the last half hour
of the Contest in CQ only mode to hand out a few Q's from the Home QTH RF
Hole.

Slim pickings by that t ime as I guess most folks had already max'd out their
10 hours.  Over 50 unanswered CQ's (K6VVA NA) during the half hour I was on.

I hope the Diddlehead Clan can purge itself of idiots like the one parked on
the NCDXF Beacon Frequency (14.100) with an S9 plus 20dB signal when I took a
quick listen several times during the day before we hauled a load of stuff up
to the ranch.

Momentarily after returning I also checked out the 40m CW fiasco with Diddlies
down to below 7.040, shook my head in disgust, turned off the radio and headed
for the couch with an ice pack :-(

73 & Tnx for the 80m Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust
HP: TS-480 + ALS-600S @ 500w to a low 80m inverted vee at home.