[3830] NAQP CW W0BH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0BH Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 21:07:12 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  127    42
   80:  252    47
   40:  211    46
   20:  232    43
   15:   51    12
   10:    3     1
-------------------
Total:  876   191  Total Score = 167,316

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A great way to start the New Year and spend my last Saturday before going back
to also start the Spring semester at Hesston College.  Conditions were pretty
good.  I usually start out on 15 and pay with a slow rate, so started on 20 but
missed some mults on 15 for sure by not going there soon enough.  CA was loud on
10, but couldn't get anyone to come back, even though I kept throwing out CQs
from time to time.  80 and 160 were great.

Overall, I missed and never heard ND, NE, and HI. In VE-land, I worked NS QC ON
MB SK BC and NB, with VE4EAR coming in at the tail end and moving for me as
well.  Much appreciated.  My only 6x was fellow NS-er, N6RO.  I worked K6XX,
K7SS, K7ZS, W6YX and N5KO five times, and worked 518 unique calls.

Yes, I finally replaced the rotor and my tower is back up with all antennas
once again operational.  Weather to work on towers is hard to find in a Kansas
winter, but I lucked out this year.  It's snowing now, and will be below zero
tomorrow night, so it's nice to not have to think about tower climbing!

Looking forward to many Qs with all of you in the New Year. And we'll get lots
more of them if you join us every Thursday evening for NS - the fastest and
funnest half hour in ham radio CW contesting!

73, Bob, w0bh