[3830] NAQP CW N5ZO(@K6NA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.L.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5ZO(@K6NA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 06:15:22 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: K6NA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Valley Centre, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   47    20
   80:  132    39
   40:  197    43
   20:  247    50
   15:  222    45
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  846   198  Total Score = 167,508

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Stopped at home (or actually at Glenn's house) during weekend between business
travels to make some Qs and maintain some CW operating level.  2nd time I
operated this contest and it is one of my favorites.  Managed to improve my
score about 30 % from last August.  I kept an ear for any 10 m opening on 2nd
radio but heard nothing there.  (But I don't think I listened there during 1st
hour and of course that is when reported small opening there happened...)
Overall I still don't find time and energy to do much with 2nd radio.  I guess
that is next place to look for improvements.  Thanks to Glenn again for making
his fine station available.  73 from Tokyo de Marko N5ZO