[3830] RTTY Roundup K1SFA(@K1TTT) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1sfa@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K1SFA(@K1TTT) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:07:17 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K1SFA
Operator(s): K1SFA, K1MK, K1TTT
Station: K1TTT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WMA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  129
   40:  571
   20:  498
   15:  275
   10:   18
------------
Total: 1491  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 75  Total Score = 196,812

Club: Cuzco Contest Club

Comments:

This RTTY Roundup was indeed interesting. My goal each contest is two-fold: to
have fun and to do better than last year. Did I do that? Even though I had more
mults this year, I had fewer Qs and therefore fewer points, about 7K fewer than
last year. So we'll see how it all washes out.

Thanks to all who answered my CQ; contests are the most fun when I'm running
rate. And, as always, thanks to Dave K1TTT for the use of his station. Everyone
should have the chance to work from such a top-notch station. He is definitely
one of the good guys.

88 de K1SFA