[3830] NAQP SSB W6NF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vhfplus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W6NF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 22:28:53 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W6NF
Operator(s): W6NF
Station: W6NF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Silver Springs, NV
Operating Time (hrs): 6.7

  160:
   80:   82    30
   40:   24    13
   20:  156    42
   15:   53    21
   10:
-------------------
Total:  315   106  Total Score = 33,390

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 2

Comments:

What a hoot!!!!! I believe my best performance in an NAQP SSB. I love the power
limit because I can hold a run frequency. 20 was great, 15 was good but died
early and, thanks to NV Energy, 40 and 80 were very noisy. No line noise to
speak of for a couple of months then it rears it's ugly head today. I had few
Qs on 40 since my wife (K7MKL) came home at 1630 and took control of the rig
for 3.5 hours before she had to QRT for some sack time. She had as much fun as
I did. 80 was good, despite the noise, and the run at the end pushed me well
over 300. Sorry to the stations who asked but my antenna tuner was not able to
get me on 160 for some reason.