[3830] BARTG Sprint K3FIV/6 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3fiv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint K3FIV/6 Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 23:30:31 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: K3FIV/6
Operator(s): K3FIV
Station: K3FIV/6

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA CM88eu
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   47   47
   40:   18   18
   20:   80   80
   15:    7    7
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  152  152  Mults = 128  Total Score = 19,456

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: Flex-3000, N1MM, FLDIGI, 100 watts
Ant: 135 foot Carolina Windom dipole at 35 feet on all bands

Fun contest, seemed like plenty of room on all bands.  I used the time to try
out a new configuration of software, and try to get used to all the interfaces.
 Sorry for the occasional spontaneous irrelevant message that you might have
heard!  So that's what that button does!

It seemed like there weren't many DX stations on.  I worked one ZL and one RK,
and heard one YB and one VK, worked a few SA and XE stations, plus a good
number of JAs.  Nothing from EU.  Seemed like the bands were open to Asia and
South America, but very few stations on.  Signals also seemed weaker than
expected, even with solar flux in 80s.

Thanks to everyone who pulled out my 100w signal!

73,
/Jack de K3FIV