[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 20:41:14 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan28

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  11      8
   80:  20     14
   40:  11      9
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     31  Total Score = 1,302

Club:

Comments:

I knew XYL Lorna was having a group of Hesston College students over this
evening. Sure enough, they all appeared about game time minus 10!  Some of them
wanted to see the shack, so I gave a quick tour while getting ready for NS.
With about 2 minutes to go, I realized I didn't have 160m due to an antenna
configuration change.  A quick trip upstairs fixed that, so got in at the start
with a number of students watching.  I found out SO2R doesn't work while trying
to carry on a conversation .. check that .. SO2R works, my brain just can't
accomplish that trick yet!

40 was weak this evening, 80 and 160 were pretty good.  Once the students left
the shack, so was the rate.  Great to hear some new calls in there, too!  And
Rick (VVA), I called you twice but missed you both times :)

See you all on Top Band this weekend ...

73, Bob, w0bh