[3830] CQ160 CW KO7X Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alan_ut@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KO7X Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 06:42:03 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 784  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 19  Total Score = 148,278

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

My usual part time effort, but it was interesting. State #50 was West Virginia.
All states called me except for Nebraska. EI7M called in at 0844Z Sunday.
Amazing. Heard EF8M but no QSO. Missed Africa for WAC. Never heard VE8, VO2,
VY0 or VY1. Worked W7SE and WC7S - my neighbors. Someone must have broken my
call and spotted it because I had a bunch of dupes Sunday morning. I had about
20 dupes altogether. Better safe than sorry.