[3830] CQ160 CW N4ZR Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N4ZR Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:15:01 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 202  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 19  Total Score = 42,350

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Operating LP Assisted with one BOGUS (Beverage on Ground Under Snow - thanks
K2AV) pointed to Europe will test anyone's patience.  I missed both European
sunrises - it's hell getting old!  But when I was on, the BOGUS was hearing
quite well.  The APF in the K3 made it possible to copy confidently right down
to the noise level, but unfortunately many of the juicier Europeans couldn't
hear me, at least at times I was trying to call - Oh well.