[3830] CQ160 CW SJ2W Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@sm3wmv.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW SJ2W Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:15:56 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: SJ2W
Operator(s): SM2LIY SM2WMV SM3JLA
Station: SJ2W

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Da Traesk
Operating Time (hrs): 37

Total:  QSOs = 1371  State/Prov = 27  Countries = 95  Total Score = 977,830

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Not very good propagations. 67 US/VE worked and 69 JAs. We barely had any
openings towards US and the ones that made it through were really weak. When it
looked like it would recover on Sunday morning a disturbance came again, which
made propagation drop again.

We did just score a bit under last years score of just over 1 meg, which we are
very happy about considering how the propagation were to the west. It was quite
good towards asia most of the contest.

Tnx for the qsos!

Check the website for more information,
http://www.sj2w.se/contest/