[3830] CQ160 CW WF4W Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ironbutttad@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WF4W Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:16:48 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WF4W
Operator(s): WF4W
Station: WF4W

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.3

Total:  QSOs = 428  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 19  Total Score = 78,440

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I didn't get on at all Friday night.  I moved my Pixel Technologies Receiving
loop from the ground to the top of the mast on my tower.  It seemed to perform
well up there.  It was hearing as well as my transmit antenna but with less
noise.  Over 425 Q's in a little over 9 hours is pretty good for my small
station.
Ran into a lot of old friends and as always, had a great time.
Running a K3 into a Tokyo Hy-Power HL-1.5KFX at about 750 watts.  Transmit
antenna is a Bazooka.
Thanks for all the contacts.  73, Tad, WF4W