[3830] CQ160 CW N4XD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ron.e.spencer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N4XD Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 07:30:51 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N4XD
Operator(s): N4XD
Station: N4XD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1141  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 61  Total Score = 506,226

Club: Smithchart Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

Fun  contest as always. Band seemed in fine shape. LOTS of European signals
heard Sat at sunset. Spread well up the band. Many notably loud signals: UR5BO,
M5O, G3XGC, VK3IO, EA1DR. those just the ones I made note of but many others
loud and constantly in. Best score ever for me. Most Qs, most DX, down a coupe
sections (from 60 in 2007).

 I apologize to the several DX I duped with fat fingers typing in wrong call at
my end. With the band as crowded as it was it was nice to find good
participation above 1850. It was also nice to see an uptick in the number of
2x3 calls worked. In the past it seemed few if any stateside calls other than
1x2s were worked.

The K3 also made it a pleasure to operate in such a crowded band.