[3830] CQ160 CW NR4M(K7SV) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryk7sv@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NR4M(K7SV) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 02:00:20 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NR4M
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: NR4M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Total:  QSOs = 1145  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 64  Total Score = 545,706

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Fun as always but got tired and cranky Sunday morning and bagged it early.
Didn't leave too much on the table that I heard. 9K2 and JA are about the only
countries that come to mind. Surprised to work several ND stations and that
didn't even included Alex W0ZTL! I thought condx seemed fairly good, with the
second night being better than the first. Thanks to Steve for use of the
station once again!