[3830] CQ160 CW NA8V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NA8V Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 18:35:09 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mi
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 806  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 31  Total Score = 181,720

Club: East Lansing Dx Club

Comments:

Lots of fun, did better than expected.  Didn't get on until 01z Friday, quit at
~08z to get some sleep as I was dozing off.  Only 300 Qs Friday night, wasted
too much time trying to work DX.  Did manage an hour of 100+.  Only 22 EU, my
antenna just doesn't cut it on the longer paths, but works fairly well
stateside.  I found the QRM livable, biggest problem was intermod from
front-end overload and the rig's attenuator or the Beverage cured that.  More
on-air time and/or more radials would have made a difference.

TS850 + Inv L 35' vert.

greg/na8v