[3830] NA Sprint CW W0ETT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W0ETT LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 20:43:08 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   97
   40:  113
   20:   19
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Ski Bums

Comments:

20m was limited for me here but 40m was the prime place to be, despite being
sandwiched in between the RTTY, and the calling zone for the VP8ORK expedition.
 Is it just me or, instead of crowding the traditional CW bandspace, how about
moving the RTTY and PSK31 activity up the 40m band?  80m was good but the
signals were QSB one moment and then strong the next.  We also had some local
QRN from the snow falling which made digging the weaker stations out difficult
at times.

Glad to work Ski Bum team members:  KO7X and N0SXX, but heard no Colorado
stations so I missed my own section.  Now I know what Alan KO7X in WY feels
like when he misses his!

73 Ken, W0ETT

Rig:  IC756pro3 with 100w to 20m and 40m yagis and 80m vertical.