[3830] NA Sprint CW W6PH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6ph@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W6PH HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 09:59:12 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W6PH
Operator(s): W6PH
Station: W6PH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lone Pine, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:  101     1.3
   40:  101     1.6
   20:   72     1.1
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Equipment:  IC-781 AL-1200 CT-DOS 10.04
Antennas:  A3S at 45 feet, MA8040V

In the past I have been intimidated by the Sprint and have only been in a
couple of them.  This was a last minute decision to operate and I think I am
starting to get the hang of it.  It was fun.

Two band changes that followed what everyone else is reporting.  This is the
first time I have used the MA8040V at this QTH and it seemed to work very
well.
I put it up Saturday morning for the first time as all my other antennas are
down for the season.

Hour 1 - 66
Hour 2 - 72
Hour 3 - 64