[3830] NA Sprint CW K2SX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2sx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K2SX HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 14:59:52 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  120     2.5
   40:   70       1
   20:   12     0.5
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Tough keeping the FOC Marathon separate from Sprint.  In addition, had a number
of stations calling that I thought were for me but they turned out to be
calling VP8ORK.  Wasted a few minutes before figuring that out.

200M went very long right at the start so had to move to 40 very early and that
was also a mess so moved early to 80m.  Ran out of stations on that band by the
end.  Some days you can't win.  Maybe that is why the Sept. Sprint works better
for me and my vertical.