[3830] RTTY WPX GU0SUP SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX GU0SUP SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:06:19 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

------------
   80:   49
   40:  184
   20:  236
   15:   91
   10:    2
------------

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Wow, that was FUN!
Missed my goals due to taking time to work S9DX on 15m, but managed them on 20m
in one call.
Also spent time trying to work TJ9FP on 17m, so lost some contest time.
But, both were new countries on RTTY for me, so it was worth the time taken.

Thanks to all for the fun, it was great.

My log will be on LoTW tomorrow (Monday), but paper cards are also welcomed.

73 de Phil GU0SUP