[3830] RTTY WPX KY0W(K6SRZ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, doctore@well.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KY0W(K6SRZ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 16:15:32 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KY0W
Operator(s): K6SRZ
Station: K6SRZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Penngrove CA
Operating Time (hrs): 29:30

------------
   80:   83
   40:  329
   20:  411
   15:  413
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to N6O for helping me set up my logging and to W0YK for loaning me a club
call that has a sexier prefix than "K6".  This was my first serious try at RTTY
contesting and had many QRH moments (I'm left-handed so QRH is the upper
extremity version of QLF).  Sometime in the last three hours I figured out how
to use filters to good advantage and before that I nearly wore-out the <agn>
macro.
This sure won't be a golden log--more likely a BP oil spill kind of log--due to
a few too many guesses at numbers.

Thanks for the Qs.  73, Alan