[3830] RTTY WPX K4GMH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K4GMH SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 17:23:20 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  584
   40:  866
   20:  824
   15:  712
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSOs.

Started out setting a couple of goals - to work 100 QSOs per hour for 30 hours
and to make more than 10K points.  Got one out of two.  Did beat my last year's
score by ~300K points which was a surprise.

At my last break the numbers didn't look in favor of making either of the
goals.  Returned to the Contest for the last two hours and the bands and
participants supported getting at least one of the two goals.  Thanks again for
all the help.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH