[3830] RTTY WPX K2DSL SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, david@levinecentral.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K2DSL SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:37:14 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: Waldwick, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
   80:  177
   40:  183
   20:  293
   15:  146
   10:   10
------------

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

TS-2000, 100w, dipoles/G5RV

Didn't log as many Q's as last year but around this time last year for a couple
of weeks we had much better (relatively speaking) conditions for this and the
2010 ARRL DX CW contest. Didn't seem like where I was and when I was on, the
conditions were as good as last year. Things slowed down considerably for me on
Sunday but that could also have been me half listening to a long conference call
at work from 8:30am into the afternoon.

Logged a new DXCC or two this weekend. Ended up working 25 of the 40 CQ zones
and 72 different DXCCs. Heard B3C in China for the first time I had a solid
copy on a China station but the pileup didn't feel like letting me log that new
one.

Time to send in the log and upload it to LoTW, eQSL and QRZ. Thanks for all the
contacts - a fun RTTY weekend!