[3830] RTTY WPX LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:47:40 -0800

Comments:

TS850SAT
2el3band quad
single vert 40m
Inv.vee 80m
IC720a with single 40m vertical
Two networked PC's with WF1B v5.02

Thanks for all the QSO's!
Everything was ready for SO2R operation , with focus on 40m on second rig.
BUT ! Mr.Murphy was my guest.
Just start the contest and realise,that every PC has tracking serials for
himself, and not combined for the contest.Trying some things in a hurry
unsuccessfully,then at 00:26 make a 1 hour stop to sort out damn serials.
It seems that it was impossible for WF1B ver5.02 to do the job.If some of
you know how to do that ,please drop me a mail ( lz3yy at abv(dot)bg ).
Yes I know it is pretty old software now,but it is hard to broke and
always runs very smoothly under DOS.
I resume the contest with one radio only, to avoid serial numbers
mismatching.Propagation was Okay for me and I was able to broke 2Milions
few minutes to the finish.

73, Nasko