[3830] ARRLDX CW W8OHT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3hvq@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W8OHT SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:54:58 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W8OHT
Operator(s): W8OHT
Station: W8OHT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   10
   80:   69
   40:  169
   20:  264
   15:   69
   10:   15
-------------------
Total:  596   218  Total Score = 391,092

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The W8OHT signals seemed to get through better this year, and the QSO count was
helped on Sunday by some awesome pileups to get my WV multiplier.  I need to
shorten my pileup cycling time, but it was a fair effort for an old guy, I
thought.  There were plenty of South Americans on just before daybreak Sunday
morning!  Worked Japan twice on 40m.  Ten wan't good, but better'n nothin'.
Thanks for waiting in my pileups.  I think I stayed long enough to work
everyone.  73's, John