[3830] ARRLDX CW N1EU SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, barry.n1eu@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N1EU SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:31:44 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N1EU
Operator(s): N1EU
Station: N1EU

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Albany NY
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:   53    52
   80:  114    68
   40:  617    94
   20: 1108   112
   15:  135    94
   10:   51    51
-------------------
Total: 2078   471  Total Score = 2,936,214

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I lost the 15M driven element Thursday so my only antenna for 15M was a 40M
dipole.  This ruled 15M out as a run band but managed 94 countries with the
dipole.  Otherwise, pretty interesting condx this weekend.  10M opened big to
the south on Saturday.  20M seemed better to Europe Saturday than Sunday.
Mid-morning Sunday on 20M, condx seemed to be constantly changing with
absorption coming into play on some European paths and unpredictable signal
strengths.  Timed the 40M run on Sunday well after being too early/late on
Saturday.  80M seemed superb at end of contest.

Thanks for all the Q's and apologies to callers I couldn't pull through.

73, Barry N1EU

Station Info:

K3, Acom 2000A
Force 12 C3S @ 60ft (20M & 10M)
40M dipoles (40M & 15M), 80M/160M wire vertical
580ft Beverages X 4 directions
N1MM Logger software
Web site: http://n1eu.com