[3830] ARRLDX CW J88DR(G3TBK) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveg3tbk@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW J88DR(G3TBK) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 03:58:08 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: J88DR
Operator(s): G3TBK
Station: J88DR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: St Vincent
Operating Time (hrs): 35.75

  160:    1     1
   80:  392    55
   40:  616    51
   20: 1032    59
   15:  857    57
   10: 1001    52
-------------------
Total: 3899   275  Total Score = 3,216,675

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Great to have 10m back and taking it's share of the traffic!

IC7000, A3s @ 25 ft, R8 Vert, LF Dipoles at 30 feet.

160m absolute disaster once again. Terrific QRM all the time, I think from the
(Cuban manufactured) energy-saving light bulbs in all the surrounding
cottages.
Last year I changed those in my Cottage to tungsten filament types, and the
adjacent buildings were all empty. This year they are fully occupied, and great
electrical noise from them.

A 25% increase in score over last year, which helps me to justify the expense
of the trip from UK!

Now to get some beach time in before the SSB section.
(And hopefully work some DX!)