[3830] ARRLDX CW KV0Q SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv0q@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KV0Q SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 06:08:35 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KV0Q
Operator(s): KV0Q
Station: KV0Q

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:  200    72
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  200    72  Total Score = 43,200

Club:

Comments:

The conditions on Friday evening were poor to Europe from Colorado but faily
good to So. America and Africa. Both mornings we experienced good openings to
Japan and on Saturday evening the band was wide open to Europe most of the
evening.

I finished installing my new 8 element verical receiving array for top band
during the CQ 160m contest weekend a few weeks ago and it really helped me pull
out quite a few new multipliers and fairly weak Japanese and European qsos
during the contest.

Thank you to everyone who gave me a qso in the contest.

73's

Bill KV0Q