[3830] ARRLDX CW ZF2AM(K6AM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ZF2AM(K6AM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:03:58 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ZF2AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: ZF2AM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Cayman Is.
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R

  160:  463    59
   80:  836    59
   40: 1240    59
   20: 1437    58
   15: 1519    58
   10:  870    56
-------------------
Total: 6365   349  Total Score = 6,664,195

Club: Cayman Amateur Radio Soaciey

Comments:

10 meters could not have woken up at a better time.  Was just thrilled to hear
the band break open wide to all the US and VE about 10 am Sat.  Just stayed on
10 and 15 for the rest of the day and all day Sunday moving the mults back and
forth.  Only missed DC and MS (of all places) on 10.

The rest of the bands were also in great shape.  Got some wild runs on 20 in
the mornings and early evenings.

Low bands also rock solid.  Stayed on 160 and 80 near the top and bottom of the
hour and filled the lulls on 40.

If I sounded a little distracted at times on Sunday, I was experiencing
momentary lapses of conciousness after 36 hours with no sleep.  Hope I didn't
lose anyone.

Thanks to all my new best friends out there who moved for a new mult.  You
really made a difference!

The 10 meter opening pushed the score about 10% above last year.  Certainly my
personal best in any contest ever.

Now its on to the CQWW 160 SSB again as ZF2AM. Then on to PJ2T as soon as they
clean up after the big party after kicking ass in the CW test.  Great job
guys!!!

Thanks as always to ZF1EJ and the rest of the ZF1A club for the ongoing support
of radiosport in ZF.

73,

John, K6AM/ZF2AM