[3830] ARRLDX CW K2SG SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K2SG@COMCAST.NET
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K2SG SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 12:44:23 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K2SG
Operator(s): K2SG
Station: K2SG

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:   55    46
   80:  131    57
   40:  364    70
   20:  622    90
   15:  223    75
   10:   23    19
-------------------
Total: 1418   357  Total Score = 1,518,678

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Disappointing weekend, 50 to 60 mph winds from Friday night until Sunday morning
kept my tower at 22 ft and had to run low power.  Tower is next to house putting
the antenna's right over the shack. Fire alarm, burglar alarm, computers and
other assorted electronics reacted badly to anything over 100w of RF. Finally
able to run on Sunday morning when the wind settled down. Was 160 that really
that good Saturday night or was I just bored?  My Top
band antenna is a puny 35' top loaded vertical with 30 radials but I was able
to work 46 countries in about 2 hours Saturday night.  Congrats to all for all
the great scores.