[3830] ARRLDX CW N8PW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N8PW SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 13:38:41 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N8PW
Operator(s): N8PW
Station: N8PW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:   25    21
   80:  114    51
   40:  202    70
   20:  632    85
   15:  189    67
   10:   46    24
-------------------
Total: 1208   318  Total Score = 1,152,432

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Only SO1R, just did not get around to fixing the SteppIR in the front yard for
the second radio.  Spent too much time S&P.  A few other problems gave me a
slow start Saturday morning.  BUT, it's been a long time since so many bands
were in play at one time.  Even with that, activity was high with so many
stations to work.  20 meters was so crowded, I had to keep chasing the QRM away
from my run frequency at 14.113!

Thanks to all the DX who make this contest work.

73, N8PW