[3830] ARRLDX CW KJ4FDV SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mrtman777@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KJ4FDV SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 05:53:31 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KJ4FDV
Operator(s): KJ4FDV
Station: KJ4FDV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   7      7
   20:  47     37
   15:   0      0
   10:  14     11
-------------------
Total:  68     55  Total Score = 11,220

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Well, my IC751 quit just before the beginning of the contest, so I ended up
running the TS520. Lessee... That gets my computer keying, separate rcv ant,
audio filters (need to be retuned), plus the 520 is broke on 15M, and just
plain doesn't cover 160.  I was kind of mad about the IC751 on opening night,
so even though I observed great conditions of 40, I took a raincheck and only
ran 7 stations.  Then the keyer quit...  I took my bug and ran some 20 and 10
meters on both Saturday and Sunday.  Great openings!  Worked quite a few new
ones on 10M. I'm kind of embarrased to submit such a low score but I only
operated for 5 hours.  It was fun though!