[3830] N1MM

To: <3830@contesting.com>, <brooke.t.allen@gmail.com>
Subject: [3830] N1MM
From: "Milt -- N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 08:25:07 -0700
From: webform@b41h.net
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 7:56 AM
To: 3830@contesting.com ; brooke.t.allen@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW TI5KD(N2BA) SOSB/15 HP

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW
{SNIP}

I also wonder if there is a way for me to log stations in N1MM that are not
in
the contest (such as DX) and have them not count; perhaps not even be
exported
in cabrillo. Some times I worked DX because they were enough of a pest if I
didn't, and other times just because the rates were slow. Does anyone have a
workaround? Perhaps I should log everyone /W7 in Wyoming and then prune them
out later?

73,

Brooke, N2BA

Brooke,

I believe someone else mentioned this same situation on the DX side.

It may be different in N1MM from the DX side, but at least from the local
side N1MM allowed me to log W and VE stations who called and simply scored
them as ZERO points contacts.

However, in the statistics (not the scoring) N1MM did show VE as having been
worked as an additional North American DX country worked.  In other words,
the scoring showed X mults worked.  The stats showed X+1 countries worked.

Anyone else have a different response from N1MM?

Milt, N5IA