[3830] NAQP RTTY KI1G Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KI1G Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 08:52:55 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KI1G
Operator(s): KI1G
Station: KI1G

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 9.99
Radios: SO2R

   80:  142    49
   40:  324    53
   20:  274    47
   15:   89    25
   10:    7     4
-------------------
Total:  836   178  Total Score = 148,808

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Team: CTRI RTTY Ryders

Comments:

Is RTTY growing in popularity or what? Despite poor conditions on 10 and 15
scores continue to climb. Congrats to AA5AU on an outstanding score. Nice to
hear the DX activity from Europe and South America in this contest as well.

Nice to work KG4SS, J73WA, HH4/K4QD, KP4JFR, KP4JRS, WP3GW, XE1GZU for extra
mults outside W/VE. Thanks to KH6GMP for calling in in my last minute of
operation for a new mult on 40.

Looking forward to doing this again when we have some sunspots working with
us.

73,
Rick KI1G