[3830] CQ160 SSB NK7U Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB NK7U Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:56:08 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: NK7U
Operator(s): NK7U, K7ZO
Station: NK7U

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 300  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 11  Total Score = 42,775

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Very casual effort. WriteLog says 6 hours and change but we spent a good deal
time DXing and were not on the air much past 11PM local time. We also spent
more time playing around in the NAQP RTTY contest  Still great fun and good to
connect with friends. Did have some pretty good DX. Surprised when an LU called
in loud and clear while calling cq on Friday night. Some good dx as well for us
from the west coast with CN2A, CR2X, and D4C in the log along with the usual
Carribbean suspect. Joe's array of 4 half wave slopers really plays well on
160.

Look for us with a full M/S effort in ARRL DX next weekend.

Scott/K7ZO