[3830] CQ160 SSB N4PN(@W8JI) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N4PN(@W8JI) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 14:29:44 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: W8JI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 28

Total:  QSOs = 1486  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 65  Total Score = 641,937

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks Tom for letting me operate at your great station again.

Condx seemed ok to me....no noise and loud signals from Europe.
First  night: 160 - 10pt Q's and 90 - 2pt Q's
Second night: 79  - 10pt Q's and 12 - 2pt Q's

Biggest surprise was RW0CF on Sunday morning...six Q's from
the end..called and called and finally I pulled his call out.

Had 1052 Q's at the break on Saturday morning and lost my voice.
Started our Saturday evening with barely a whisper and a DVK
which was not working right...made the second night a bit diff-
erent...

Rig: FT1000MarkV/AL1200 Amo
TX Ant: 4-Square
RX Ant: Lots of Beverages

Everything worked to perfection except the operator..
Thanks for all the Q's and sorry I couldn't work all the
Europeans that called....the second night you could not hear
my whisper with your call thru the QRM...

73, Paul, N4PN