[3830] CQ160 SSB WO9S Single Op Assisted HP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB WO9S Single Op Assisted HP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:33:56 -0600 (CST)
                      CQ 160 SSB SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Dates : 26-Feb-2010, 27-Feb-2010

     Callsign Used : WO9S
          Operator : WO9S

          Category : SO HP ASSISTED

  Default Exchange : 59 IL

              Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
           Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
           Country : United States

         Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

    BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries
   160SSB     204         204        525      50        10
  Totals      204         304        525      50        10

     Final Score = 31,500 points.

  Soapbox Comments

  A lot of S & P; 7 hours of operation.  No room for Beverages here in
  the city so used a rotatable magnetic loop for RX.  Could't have
  heard Europe without it.  Probably my personal best in this contest.

  This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my
  transmitter within the limitations of my license and have

  Date: Feb. 28, 2011   Signed: Jonathan L. Rosner   Call: WO9S