[3830] CQ160 SSB ON9CC Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on9cc@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB ON9CC Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:22:44 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: ON9CC
Operator(s): ON9CC
Station: ON9CC

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Voeren
Operating Time (hrs): 16

Total:  QSOs = 602  State/Prov = 18  Countries = 61  Total Score = 254,617

Club:

Comments:

After enjoying the CQ 160m CW contest I decided to participate in the CQ 160m
SSB contest. Although I hate crowded SSB bands, I had a lot of fun and was
excited to be able to work XE, ZF and KP4 in SSB on TopBand. I didn't expect
those countries to be worked with my moderate setup, but my dipole and K9AY did
a good job.

Thanks all for working me. If have a large number of recorded .WAV files of the
QSO's available ... unfortunately the QSO's from the first night were not
recorded due to the wrong cable plugging into the PC ... duh ...

Anyway, drop me a note if you would like to receive a copy of our QSO and I'll
check if it's available.

73
Frank
ON9CC