[3830] CQ160 SSB ES5RW(@ES5TV) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rein.kolk@kliinikum.ee
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB ES5RW(@ES5TV) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 11:51:57 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: ES5RW
Operator(s): ES5RW
Station: ES5TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KO38CS
Operating Time (hrs): 28h15

Total:  QSOs = 1005  State/Prov = 19  Countries = 72  Total Score = 503,412

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Another great oppotunity to operate from ES5TV station. Average propagation,
lots of QRM, as usual.

Higs: to be called by BV1EK.
Lows: last 13 minutes of the contest. All of a sudden, I started to receive
lots of callers that I had worked already. A real mess at my calling frequency
taking the Q'rate down. The explanation came after the contest from the
cluster:

UA2FW      1862.9       ES9RW      2146 27 Feb   Estonia

On top of that ZS4TX answered my CQ. The Russian accent of caller raised
suspitions. However, we made the contact. I mailed to Bernie, ZS4TX, later and
got a reply telling that he was not on the air at all during the last
weekend...

Cannot justify such kind of behavior.

73, Rein, ES5RW