[3830] CQ160 SSB K7BG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K7BG Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 21:44:27 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 100  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 3  Total Score = 11,472

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Played for a while running low power. Some of the louder stations I called with
the power throttled all the way back on the 765. The watt meter said 3w. Was
surprised at how well some of the closer in stations were hearing me QRP.
Running the power back up to 100w when farther away stations would CQ in my
face at the QRP level sure made a difference. Imagine that.

Seemed likes lots of activity all the way up to 1995 kHz.