[3830] CQ160 SSB KP4KE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kp4ke@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KP4KE Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 20:56:08 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KP4KE
Operator(s): KP4KE
Station: KP4KE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PUERTO RICO
Operating Time (hrs): 23

Total:  QSOs = 552  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 60  Total Score = 389,172

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Hello to all con testers and SWL
I start the contest in QRP but two of my vertical the 50 mph wind blow my
bazooka
I try but close station in USA hardly copy me.
Then I run 100w to complete the contest well was a hybrid category QRP & Low
power.
Thanks to all mult. come to my freq. I think I was the only KP4 the first night
that help a lot
I heard KL7RA , KH6 ZL and VK but never they call me back. I work them in other
contest QRP (incredible)
Friday night a big opening to Asia and Europe and Saturday two opening make the
contest
for me. I think next year try high power just for fun.
My antennas for this contest a double bazooka with a reflector at 90 feet high
looking to USA and my 4 inverter L beam. The second night my bazooka was
history in the ground. Brake from the center
that going to be my bazooka for 80m next weekend

see you in ARRL DX in 80m.

73 & DX

DE KP4KE