[3830] ARRLDX SSB KO7AA SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb0o@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KO7AA SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 16:07:12 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KO7AA
Operator(s): KO7AA
Station: KO7AA

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: ARIZONA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   43    25
   20:  213    87
   15:  482   100
   10:   83    40
-------------------
Total:  821   252  Total Score = 619,164

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

My first assisted contest ever!

I'm not much for SSB contests, tuning around SSB signals makes my head spin.
So on Friday AM I started figuring out how to do assisted with N1MM. Many
thanks to The Central Arizona DX Association and their N7AZ.net cluster node!

I started out on 15M - 150 Q's, 4 countries and a total score of 1800 points
after 90 mins. Time to round up some mults as an (A) entry....

I'm impressed! I doubt I'll give up the SO2R Unassisted CW contesting, but I
think I'll be in a lot more SSB tests from now on.

We had evening plans both nights so thankfully the low bands were never even
considered. 20 and 15 were good, but 10 never opened past CT/CT2/EA8 at my
QTH.

73, Bill KO7AA in Tucson