[3830] ARRLDX SSB KH7Y SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KH7Y SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 16:16:30 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KH7Y
Operator(s): KH7Y
Station: KH7Y

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: South Point
Operating Time (hrs): 18.06

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2830    60
   10:
-------------------
Total: 2830    60  Total Score = 509,400

Club:

Comments:

The contest started with red hot conditions. First hour rate was 320qs. I lost
three hours on Saturday morning due to a bad storm overhead.  We received 3 and
1/2 inches in two hours.  The rest of Saturday was red hot, Sunday started off
slow and rates were good at the end of the contest.  If my score holds I will
have the OC record now at 447K.

Thanks for all the Qs and see you all at the end of the month for WPX

Aloha, Fred KH7Y